Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a QFN/QFP/BGA to DIL or Breadboard Adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogive

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
qfn adapter

Hi
I was looking around for a QFN/QFP/BGA to DIL Adapter but I can't find anything that would be cheap enough for a hobbyst but would still be reusable. I found a couple Clamshell ones but they usually costed 200$(sic!) the chip itself was 10$...

Anybody knows of online shops which could sell that kind of product?

qfn breadboard

I think that Micro4you was offering them!

hvqfn to dil adapter

I was looking at their website- They don't seem to have any adapters.

breadboard adapter

Fry's Electronics had some boards that allowed QFP prototyping. The company name is something like Smartz board. The PCB has a special footprint with very heavy solder already on the pads. Between the pads is a very thick solder mask that is built up to sit above the pads. The parts actually self-align and you can solder them with an iron.
I think this company advertises in Nuts and Volts. I will see if I can find a link when I get home tonight.

bga breadboard

let's go direct :)

**broken link removed**

I used one with pix24 100pins, I didn't do the soldering tho. not with my ratshack iron.

qfn qfp

Yep, that is the one I was thinking about. Unfortunately, my spelling was bad. According to their advertisements, a 10 year old can solder these boards. Prices were too bad either.

qfn adaptor

A 10 year old you say. Well I guess I am gonna have to grow into them.

There pretty much what I am looking for. The quality looks pretty good and that EZ technology sounds fancy. I am gonna buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back