Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for references about signature analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: signatur analyse

signature analysis is a way of testing your design.
In this you have to give psuedo random sequence of 1's and 0's to your design and notedown the output bits. this is chips signature.
when you are giving the second time same sequence it should give the same output.
if its same then your design is correct.and it is good chip.

signatur analyse

signature analysis !! is it BIST?????????

Signature analysis is a data compression technique. These data are test results of a DUT. It is a methodology implemented in DFT.

To minimize the need for extra memory to store the testy results, this method will compress the test results and produce a N-bit unique signature, which represents the DUT.

Its hardware realization consists of a N-bit LFSR.

MIFS (Multiple Input Response Analyser)
SIFS (Single Input Response Analyser).

If u need further informations u are welcome.

Hi
signature analyse one method of testing.it reduces the use of huge memory.i have gonr thru text
DFT by Abromovicci (good book)and i have tried for e-book.i did n't get in this board.if u get plz mail me.

signatur analyse

I cant find my signatur here in this forum?

Added after 6 minutes:

Official distributor of **broken link removed** outside USA/Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back