Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is "Cadence sourcelink"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad_abdulghany

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cadence sourcelink

Hi,

What's Cadence sourcelink? Who can access and register in it?
What does it contain?
Is it mirrored anywhere like other newsgroups mirrored to many places such as here on elektroda.pl?
Thanks for clafication,

Regards,
Ahmad,

cadence sourcelink register

Sourcelink can be accessed by Cadence customers. There pepole can find software updates, patches, suggestions, manuals, on line support and so on.

I don't know if it is mirrored, but I think it is not.

I hope it can help.
Mazz

cadence solvenet

Hi Ahmed

Every EDA vendor (like Mentor, Cadence and Synopsys) must have some kind of support channel between them and their customers .. for Cadence, it's called SourceLink .. for Synopsys it's called SolveNet ..

These support channels are found online and can be accessed thru the vendor's website by only the customers .. you need to have a valid tool license to be able to access these networks ..

Talking technically about them .. SolveNet and SourceLink means the real knowledge to most of the designers in the world .. you post the problem , you directly get an answer as long as you have support .. you can even chat with the application engineer .. moreover, you can benfit from the history on the network and you can download as much documents as you can imagine .. everything is useful there .. presentations .. tutorials .. etc.

They are indeed like portal universities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back