Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

vhdl testbench for i2c core

Status
Not open for further replies.

param

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
testbench for i2c

Hi,
i have downloaded the core for i2c from opencores. i found the testbench written only in veriog. i need to implement a master i2c operation in my fpga... i need to write into slave... Please can anyone provide me a vhdl testbench for this application... i need a testbench in vhdl for verifing the functionality of the i2c core for my application...
Thanks in advance

i2c vhdl core

i have already got the free core from opencores.org... but some problem i have with simulation for testbench written in vhdl. The core has both VHDL and Verilog source codes, but the testbench is only written in verilog.

If anyone of u have worked on this i2c core i want to disuss about the registers setting of this core... my testbench couldnt properly stimulate

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back