Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DESIGN OF LOW NOISE AMPLIFIER

Status
Not open for further replies.
check this

u created the ATF subcircuit in wrong way u connected the source in the drain terminals

check this , i have modified the poject

hi khouly

thank you very much .....we simulated your modified circuit so we got the N.F is 0.53db. i want to talk with you can you give your mobile or land no.iam really very very thankfull to you.

venkat

Hi Venkat,

I am very Glad that this issue is resolved.

For creating the gerber file you need to create the layout first, then create artwork, then in the layout or artwork window go to the File menu and select Export.
A dialog box will come and give you some options to select the type of output file you want to create and also the destination path for that file.

Amongst the options for output file type , there is a choice “Gerber”, select Gerber and browse your destination towhat you want and it will give you another window with name Gerber.
Here you can setup your gerber file to be created.

Enjoy, and don’t forget to press Helped me botton!!!

Mehdi

hi mehdi

thank u very much for your help.

You must check the noise figure after putting uStrip and real components with real model provided from manufacurer for them.

for instance if you use ATC caps you should use actual models for actual real values available from company.other wise the results you are going to get is very different from what you simulated

i am very busy and less likely I can do these for you , since this kinds of things eeds a lot of time , you have to optimize your circuit and get final answer then
try to create the PCb and gerber files, because there is no point to create the gerber if your circuit is not finalized yet.

mehdi

u need to use ads optimization , to varay the valuse of the L, C , to achive the required noise figure

or u cna use manual tuning to get it also , even u can change the layout components to to get the reqired spec's

khouly

hi khouly

we sent a mail to you .did u check the mail,if you are free please check your email.

thanks

Thanks!
But i have q question about the LF maching, how to control the noise low?

what do u mean by noise low ?

khouly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back