Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EasyPIC 4, new dev board from MicroElectronica

Status
Not open for further replies.

wh_hsn

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
easypic 4

https://www.mikroe.com/en/tools/easypic4/

Following in the tradition of the EasyPIC3 as the best PIC development system on the market, the EasyPIC4 has more new features for the same price. The system supports 8, 14, 18, 28 and 40 pin PIC microcontrollers (it comes with a PIC16F877A)

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

easypic board

Do you have the Schematic for this board.

I have a schematic for EasyPIC2 Board, but where to get the hex file for 16C745?

easy pic kit

I've EasyPIC3 & it is a great buy - I think it's the best dev board in the market.
The schematic of the EasyPIC3 was a hardcopy with the package.

The EasyPIC4 sch. is on the CD (as stated on the ME site!)

easypic4 schematic

I've attached a lowres schematic for my next kit. It's a tutor / prototyping PCB with a PIC16F877A.

It's designed to be inexpensive (includes the LCD) and although not as flexable as an EasyPIC4 board; it was designed to work with my low cost Inchworm ICD2. It's also much smaller and is designed to fit into a 4"x6" sloped Hammond case.
The PCB should be finished by the end of October.

**broken link removed**

easypic3 schematic

hassan1980 said:
Do you have the Schematic for this board.
Ithink that you actually don't need it. This what makes easypic kit special is not in schematic. It is in good PCB layout, silkscrean and support.

easy pic 4

do you have the easypic4 schematic?plssss..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back