Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedded menu-sub-menu structure software

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulHolland

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
menu with submenus

Deas anybody know a good software tool or software package (free) that can be used to create menu structures in C for a char LCD module ?.

I want to create menu's and sub-menu's with settings etc...

If you have example code that is universal that would be fine. I know how to make a menu structure but would like to have code that is driven by menu structure and does not need to be changed all the time.

P.

Hi Artem,

Hmmmm.. Russian was not my best at school :). Thanks for the link, but did you mean the GUI.RAR file ???.. Hope its is understandable for me :).. I contact you if I have problem.

regards,

Paul.

Yes. it is the attachment i ment before, russian language knowledge is not required.

For sure you can ask me if any questions.

artem said:
Download attachments from this topic :
h**p://electronix.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=9116&hl=%EC%E5%ED%FE
I am not able to get into the webpage, could you upload the file for me? thanks a lot!

try flags...i mean a flag is a variable if it is set it allows to enter tat mode.....name the flags like i_am_in_program_mode for easy identification.... using if statements u can easily check the status of these flags....:D

the new link works! Thank you! I have downloaded it.

Thanks i also wanted this software....

Status
Not open for further replies.