Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to find a programmer for Atmega 48

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxtigerxx

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
atmega programmer

I want to find a programmer for Atmega 48 (schematic and software)

ic-prog have only at90s series...

atmega32 programmer

Even if you don't understand polish (neither do I) just build the hardware interface and use the provided software in the page : **broken link removed**

cheap atmega32 programmer

IORY,

I've not download your attachement. But if this is a patched version of ImageCraft C compiler, then you shouldn't post it here. If not, a simple link to ImageCraft web site would do the job too : https://www.imagecraft.com/software/

Besides that xxtigerxx's request was for a simple hardware+software programmer not a compiler or assembler to build his code.

ic prog atmega8

Iory,
do you have the schematic for STAVER or DT-006

atmega max232 schematic

xxtigerxx said:
Iory,

from https://www.dontronics.com/dt006.html

<--- For users still asking: "Where are the schematics and list of parts"?
<--- Have a look at the local navigation links to the left of this text. It is all there.
Up a little bit OK? There are links in the grey text area.

xxtigerxx said:
I want to find a programmer for Atmega 48 (schematic and software)

ic-prog have only at90s series...

why don't ask for

from https://www.dontronics.com/dt006.html
Current burning software is achieved with the programmer software built into MCS Bascom-AVR, HPInfo Codevision C, and Imagecraft C.

This way I'll understand the YORY post.

can max232 be used to burn code in atmega32

Have you tried avrdude? it basically included inside WinAVR installer package. and for the hardware, i think the ponyprog will suit.

best regards,

atmega8/48/

xxtigerxx said:
Iory,

Sorry I can catch your meaning,xxtigerxx.
My english is poor.
Do you want a AVR hardware simulater?
Or you want a AVR developboard?
Or you want a software to burn code into AVR chip?

programmer atmega32

**broken link removed**
For STAVER you need an ATmega32-16AI, a 5VDC/100mA regulator, a 14.7456MHz crystal oscillator and A MAX232 or equivalent.
Then read the Atmel datasheet for ATmega32-16AI in order to see where you have to fit the MAX232 for TX and RX.
STAVER comes preprogrammed with a bootloader capable of downloading code via the serial at 115.200baud. Follow this link to learn how you load the hex code in a virgin ATmega32 in order to use the boot loader from ICCAVR.

upa programmer adaptor for atmega8l

I used this AvrIsp programmer for programming ATmega 48:

scroll down and look at "ISP adapter (controlled with COM port)"

simple programmer atmega48

SA,

Again! the simplest programmer to build is the stk200 ..... the not buffered version. you can find the schematic for it in the following link. you can use the programming software found in CodeVision or avrdude, whatever you want, but don't forget to configure the programmer to stk200 on the parallel port that you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.