Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS Tutorial for transmission line vias

Status
Not open for further replies.
HFSS Tutorial

thank you all

Re: HFSS Tutorial

hi,everybody
who can send the manaul to me , I have no enough point to download the attach,

Added after 1 minutes:

sorry i forget to give my email ,it is shenhongj2008@hotmail.com

I'm in need of a tutorial that teaches how to use parametrics in HFSS. I'm good with modeling, analysis, solution setup, data export of S-parameters, but have no clue how to paramaterize different elements of my design.

Any help or tutorials e-mailed to Ryan(at)ThePitchingMachine dot com would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

Hi all,

Im new to this forum and have not enough points to down the files, could you send the tutorials to my mail at : nasrullah.armi@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.

michaellee1984 said:
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I am working on patch antenna design using HFss, can you please email me the HFSS tutorials you posted? thank u very much

michael_lee1984(at)hotmail.com

check this link
ftp://ftpla.ansoft.com/

regards,
balaguru

HFSS Tutorial

thanks for the tutorial..very useful

Added after 6 minutes:

thanx

Very good tutorials.Does anyone know hfss tutorials in spanish?Thank you.

ikki7 said:
Very good tutorials.Does anyone know hfss tutorials in spanish?Thank you.
I think it is hard to find most of them in english but i am not sure u can find in spanish good luck

I think tutorials are in english is better

Probe and microstrip-line feeds also excite higher-order modes of the antenna in addition to the dominant mode and crosspolarised radiation is produced.

HFSS Tutorial

many thx, and i need these files in deed!!

Thanks for the antenna tutorials.

How do I simulate a Monopole Antenna with HFSS 11?
Im a total beginner with the Programm and I have to do a WLAN "Cantenna". Is there a good tutorial how to do the exitation? Because so far I only did two Tutorial that use dipole Antennas with a lumped port.

THX

Does any one know an HFSS tutorial for modeling multiple coupled rectangular, circular or spiral coils, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back