Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS Tutorial for transmission line vias

Status
Not open for further replies.
HFSS Tutorial

Hi!
I am new user for HFSS. I want to know that does any example simulation for Mobile Phone antenna (HFSS)
Please email me directly:huliang375@126.com
Thanks!

HFSS Tutorial

hI, i'm a new user of HFSS, i need to model and design ans make a simulation to a metamaterials, extract the refractive index from S parameeters, if some body can help me here is my e-mail qarchia@yahoo.fr thanks a lot

Re: HFSS Tutorial

can any body help me drawing a 4-way Wilkinson power divider in HFSS?

plz anybody help me ..............

In HFSS i know how to design rectangular microstrip patch antenna for one element , i need any tutorial to make 4*1 array.
plz plz help me
thanks

where is the IC package design and simulation?

HFSS Tutorial

William_cao> the IC Package / simulator isn't an ability of HFSS. You should use SIwave.

Edit: and a question for me...

A friend asked me :
"ok, here's your antenna structure.
Now, tell me, if I inject a 30V modulated signal here, at the feed point, what's happening?"
Here's a picture of the located problem:
**broken link removed**
The image contains 2 pictures:
- on the left, a inverted color of the structure, where my friend wanted me to put the voltage
- on the right, the normal color structure

I told him I cannot define a voltage port, in my structure.
Because the voltage port is defined for a surface, and the place he wanted me to put a voltage port is a volume (between 2 conductors, located by the red arrow).

My questions are:
- is it possible, in HFSS, to define a voltage port between 2 points from 2 different object, so not in the same surface ?
- does this makes a sense ???

Thanks a lot for your help !

Edit: apparently, if I "activate" surface#1 and surface#2, then I'm able to define a voltage between 2 surfaces. It's still calculating, but I don't have a clue if it'll converge or not...

Edit2: it does not converge at all.
So, let's turn to a lumped port... SOUNDS GOOD, it's working :)

HFSS Tutorial

Hi , I would like to know if somebody could send me the preinstalled CST microwave exemples , because they are missing in my C:\Program Files\CST STUDIO SUITE 2006\Examples\CST MICROWAVE STUDIO\Transient Analysis\Antennas folder.
I would like to use it to make a simulation about the microwaves effects on the Human brain .
Many thanks

You have posted in the wrong thread. The name of this thread is "HFSS Tutorial".

Can anyone post the examples of analyzing Frequency selective surfaces using HFSS

Hi

Anyone has tutorial on hfss about square coil planar antenna?

rgds
Alex

Hi;
please can you help me I need HFSS software to used in the waveguide simulatioin

Added after 1 minutes:

hi ;
Ineed HFSS software.exe my email:elafandimounkid@gmail.com

Thank's in advance

Hey... any body could help in assigning exact boundaries, exicitation in HFSS for Linear array design..... Whenever i change any exicitation method or dimension of boundaries(Vacuum material) , an unexpected drastic change in 3D pattern.. Is there any specification in assigning exicitation and boundaries......... please help me......

Re: hfss tutorial rf mems

how can i design mems switch using hfss?
plz post me the result as well as tutorial.
if possible plz mail me at harmeet420@gmail.com

Added after 48 minutes:

plz send me the tutorial and result of rf mems switch
plzzzzzzzzzzz help me

hi everyone thanks for the tutorials :) alot of them helped me with microstrip patch antenna...but i was wondering....does anyone have any tutorials on Linear and Planar array antenna? :)

Re: dipole tutorial + hfss

hi,

i have many tutorials related to antenna design in hfss. if some body needs a specific one,do tell me.

thanks

hi,

do you have any tutorial example for stripline ring resonator filter?
i am trying to design a simple 0ne port ring resonator filter using suspended stripline but my design seems incorrect because i keep on obtaining very low return loss (seems like all my signal reflected). I am new in this and really need some guide.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back