Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] rom / ram problem in P&R .SOS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ls000rhb

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i compile a rom and a ram using RapidCompiler.After P&R,i stream out the gds ,then stream it in the Caliber to view the layout. i find all the Standard Cells is OK,all the pins connected but
there isn't any metal net in the rom and ram,i can only see the nwell,pdif,ndif and poly in them.why?Are the metals in the rom/ram routed in the course of
memory compile or in the course of astro routing?

i need your help!
thanks ahead of time!

mapping files are ok? when you stream in or stream out,
or the caliber techfile and the rapidcompiler techfile are the same, especiall the metal layer number ?

I think, you need check whehter you have stream in the library of your RAM and ROM.

For some vendor, they usually provide their RAM and ROM in different library other than std cell.

For, UMC, you can use some tool for the generation of layout, for the RAM and ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back