Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fingerprint biometrics systems project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingerprint matching

thank u for the info.. plz upload some book and manual for the same project

Re: Fingerprint matching

where can i have a free paper that explain the fingerprint matching and classification?

Fingerprint matching

hi,
i am doing thesis in fingerprint enhancement techniques , can anybody help me regarding this. plz send me the code for it in MATLAB or ANY PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE.
THANX

Added after 58 seconds:

My ID is pkboparai2002@gmail.com

hello,
i m from mumbai n i hve taken "access control sytem using fingerprint detection" as my project.
can anyone suggest any place where i can get fingerprint sensor in mumbai.
i hve tried fujitsu distributer in mumbai for d sensor , but they dont seem to have it.

plzz suggest me a sensor for my project, i m in urgent need of it.

Fingerprint matching

Hi,
I m working on the same one.
I plan to use SVM (support vector machines ) to matching. I scan the SVM method, but it's difficult to implement it. Have anyone give me some ideas about the SVM method ? Do you think the nerual network is easier than it?

Fingerprint matching

Hi,
I'm doing my final project:using FPGA in fingerprint authentication. I used AES3400 sensor. If anybody uses the same sensor, we will exchange something about it.

Fingerprint matching

Hi can anyone plzz tell me where i can get a book

handbook of fingerprints.....

@beam
You can google it. I search and got it through google so u can do same

Hi,
I am working on fingerprint image enhancement. I need fingerprint inter ridge distance calculator. If someone have a code fo this kindly send it to my email address tariq045@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.