Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which DSO is better - TDS 2022 or Agilent 3202A?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moss

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Digital scope comparison

I wondering wich DSO is better - TDS 2022 or Agilent 3202A. I have some expirience with tektronix DSO, but never work with digital Agilent scope. What is your impression about them? TDS2012 is very nice, simple in use, very compact, and have very high sample rate - 10 times analog bandwith. But I was little disapointed about noisy picture. In general Agilent scope is 2 times bigger and heavier, with half of the sample rate of the TDS2022. 3202 have 4Kpoint memory wich is more thah 2.5 Kpoint in tek. 3202A is also somewhat cheaper, but this is not so important .

Re: Digital scope comparison

The agilent has much less noise. The tek has an averaging math function to get the noise down if the waveform is perfectly periodic. This will not work on catching glitches.

Digital scope comparison

I think Tds2012 is more better than agilent 3202A.3032A is not stabilize.It will be halt sometimes, and it's recordlongth is not like tektronix,It offen use is not 4K ,it can only use 4K in special mode. shame for my poor english.
best regards
yusen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back