Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB AUDIO CARD OR HEADPHONE DAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
usb dac schematic

How a can make a USB audio DAC like the one in the elektor of December 2002(I guess), I cannot find the magazine , if any one could upload it or another related with the subject or the schematic I would apriccieted, I just wanna get sound the USB port.

headphone dac

Try UDA1355H from Philips, PCM2903 from Texas or ADAV801 from Analog Devices.

I hope that this helps.

bimbla.

usb audio schematic

Hi Fab,

Unfortunately, magazines like Elektor cannot be uploaded due to copyright.

However, the datasheet for the PCM2902 gives several example schematics that, with just a little skill or practice, should be quite easy to build. Check page 29 of the pdf file. The Elektor one is based on them. You only need to add a few components to the chip.

You should be able to use the same driver software that Elektor uses (this is freely downloadable from them). All you will need to add in addition to the sample schematics is a simple audio preamp and maybe low pass (28KHz) filter to connect to your amplifier.

You might even be able to order free samples from Texas. See here for their PCM2902 page:

https://focus.ti.com/docs/prod/folders/print/pcm2902.html

Cheers,
FoxyRick.

pcm2902 schematic

You might want to look here-

h**p://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58055&highlight=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back