Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] [moved] How to fix Windows 10 Error? (copying files from network drive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

victorjohn9211

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

When I was trying to copy a file off a networked drive I get the following error: Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.

This is the third time this has occurred. The first time I was trying to copy 6 files and 3 of them were copied correctly and the other was not. I am really confused what to do.
If anybody knows the solution .

Please Help Me!!

Hi,

When I was trying to copy a file off a networked drive I get the following error: Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.

This is the third time this has occurred. The first time I was trying to copy 6 files and 3 of them were copied correctly and the other was not. I am really confused what to do.
If anybody knows the solution .

Please Help Me!!

This error is caused by a corrupt file system either on the networked drive or on the system drive; you should do a system file check on both drives.
Another possibility is that you are getting transfer errors on your network due to faulty cables, network adapters etc.

There are many methods to solve this problem. The first method formats the disk, change the permissions of the folder, extend the Partition and remove write protection of the disk where you are trying to copy your data.

Status
Not open for further replies.