Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How this circuit works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kookie123

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I find this circuit on the internet but it did not come with an explanation. Can anyone explain to me how this circuit works and what makes it has high efficiency?
Thank you

simulation 2 sc.jpg simulation 2.jpg

Can you explain more in detail? like how the circuit works from each component?

Can you explain more in detail? like how the circuit works from each component?

Class-E Power Amplifiers have indeed very complicated theory and it's not easy to implement them.They are basically switching mode amplifiers and fundamental of these amplifiers is to switch an active device so that current and voltage across the active device are out of phase so power dissipation theoretically reaches to zero..
But as I've said before, parctical implementation is pretty tough and needs particular optimizations.

I would be really appreciated if you can explain the circuit that in the diagram works instead of generalising the function of class e amplifier..I seriously need help in understanding on how the circuit in the figure works..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back