Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

phase angle of series rlc circuit using oscilloscope in proteus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fehima

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone,
I am new at using proteus. I am trying to detremine the phase angle between resistance and input voltage of a series rlc circuit using oscilloscope(as it is the method to be used for my assignment).The obtained value is nowhere near the theoretical value.but the graphical value is closer.pls help

Hi,

Please review your post.
What informations did you give? How can we help?

Please understand that we can't see your schematics with part values, we can't see the scope picture, we can't see your math.

What answer do you expect?

Klaus

Resistor: V&A always in phase.

Inductor or capacitor: (a) Sine wave: V&A always 90 degrees out of phase within individual component. (b) Other waveforms; phase response cannot necessarily be predicted.

With all components in series, then Ampere waveform always is necessarily identical phase/ shape/ amplitude through all components.

Status
Not open for further replies.