Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Three Phase Pump controller_AN 984a

Status
Not open for further replies.

vir_paksh@yahoo.co.in

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am working with three phase pump controller, with AN984a, dspic33fj12MC202, working very fine and delivering out put of 240AC phase to phase at 60Hz, Now I need to have 380AV or 415 AC phase to phase at 50Hz, and I am in need of support

Hi,

What´s exactly the problem?
* Increasing the power V_Bus voltage? --> show your power stage
* decreasing the frequency? --> explained in the AN

Klaus

To achieve 400 VAC phase-to-phase output voltage, you also need 400 VAC input and a power stage designed for 560 V DC link.

hi

Thank you, Even though bus bar voltage is 450V DC, corresponding output voltage is 240V AC at 60 Hz, I need at least 350V AC as out put phase to phase, what shall I do either in code or in the hard were

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

I have checked even on 550V DC link but out put is 240V AC phase to phase, by varying the AN3 ratiometrically V & F changes max 240VAC at 60 Hz

Hi,

I dont see the problem.
Even though bus bar voltage is 450V DC, corresponding output voltage is 240V AC at 60 Hz,
Why? How do you come to this conclusion?

--> Show what you have done so far and how you calculated the value.

Klaus

Obviously, the voltage limitation is a problem of your software. You need to understand how the modulation index is calculated therein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back