Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Source of information to Learn hardware board Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbyckts

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

As I know some basics of hardware design. Now I Wanted to learn Hardware Circuit Design in depth.

Could you please refer some websites, Pdfs, youtube channels, etc.. to understand in detail & to learn.

That is waaaaaaaay too broad a question. You want to learn "in depth"? From Youtube?

dilbert1.jpg

Attachments

• dilbert1.jpg
    dilbert1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 132

You want to learn "in depth"? From Youtube?

Hi Barry,

Shrewd reply. All the same, if learning should be varied, why not include a little audiovisual material? Not too far removed from TI et al and their training videos (many to be found on ...YouTube)?

Hi hobbyckts,

What about looking for structured free onlice courses to keep the learning slightly focussed, and get a piece of paper to confirm to prospective employers that you've learnt something new competently - there may be one or two out there. I doubt they have that specifically, but edx is a site with paid and free courses (the one I tried was free, at least, a couple of years ago), diverse electronics ones amongst them. I found the one I looked at way too hard for my level, hobbyist (circuit bungler) as it was like an introduction to not basic electronics aimed at physics graduates, but it did seem good. If not them, something similar?

That is waaaaaaaay too broad a question. You want to learn "in depth"? From Youtube?

Yes, there are few videos available in youtube through which we can learn.. If needed kindly let me know will give few references too...

- - - Updated - - -

What about looking for structured free onlice courses to keep the learning slightly focussed, and get a piece of paper to confirm to prospective employers that you've learnt something new competently - there may be one or two out there. I doubt they have that specifically, but edx is a site with paid and free courses (the one I tried was free, at least, a couple of years ago), diverse electronics ones amongst them. I found the one I looked at way too hard for my level, hobbyist (circuit bungler) as it was like an introduction to not basic electronics aimed at physics graduates, but it did seem good. If not them, something similar?

Thanks for the info...
Seems EDx is fine for learning.. But couldn't get enough details on diverse electronics & hobbyist (circuit bungler). So I guess something similar to EDX is good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back