Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommendation for power module

Status
Not open for further replies.

flo

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I need to design a test platform for production of some automotive devices and I need a power supply with the following characteristics
-SMPS, to be in module form, like a classic dc-dc module converter. Time to market is critical and for few extra bucks I would like to avoid to design it from scratch, I prefer a ready made module
-most important, to have digitally controlled voltage output in the range of 3-4 up to around 40 volts. Means to control it are not important (uart interface, i2c, spi, etc), I will adjust my design according to required control method
-input is not very important as long as it is a common voltage (12/24/48 volts), also, galvanic isolation is not required
-max. required current up to 10 amps, efficiency is also not important
Can you recommend me a manufacturer of such devices?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.