Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what to learn in linux ubuntu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded an ISO file which contained an installer for Ubuntu Linux OS. A cd burner created an installation cd. I installed it to a blank hard disk in my computer.
Afterward I was able to start up in Linux OS. The desktop appeared.
However I experienced freezes when I tried to run applications. I guess it was because I did not obtain all the drivers needed for my devices.
I forgot about Linux and reverted to Win XP which was the computer's normal OS.

i want to build an application that send message to another computer with the help of internet can this be possible after that computer data sharing..

i want to build an application that send message to another computer with the help of internet can this be possible after that computer data sharing..
Possible - certainly. What do you think you are doing right now?

Brian.

Its a big subject and not one to learn from Edaboard but if you search for TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) it should explain how traffic is carried from one computer to another over the Internet.

Also try opening a terminal window then type:
"man tcp"
"man telnet"
"man ssh"

There are hundreds of pages of help built into Ubuntu Linux, even typing "man man" will give a manual on how to use the manual!

Brian.

what is role of google if wecan do this by TCP/ip protocol
how website are build and uplaod to server i have seen some people they make there own computer as server or buy some hardware for it

Status
Not open for further replies.