Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wiltron 67xxA maintenance manual request

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronicsandbooks

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone provide me a maintenace manual of the Wiltron 67xxA sweeper.
I can scan it. My unit gives signal and the unlock led is flashing.

Can anyone provide me a maintenace manual of the Wiltron 67xxA sweeper.
I can scan it. My unit gives signal and the unlock led is flashing.

Hello,

No luck, I don't get the manual, but I have got this prob already.

to help you, two ways:

==> Does this led blinking on analog sweep mod ? if yes, that is normal
==> Does this led blinking on digital sweep mod ? if yes, that is not normal
==> Does this led blinking on CW mode ? if yes, that is not normal

==> Does this prob appears over all the bands (10- to 2 Ghz, 2 to 8, 8 to 12,4 and 12,4 to 20 Ghz ) ?
If it appears only on one band or two bands : perhaps you have to calibrate it: for that, You need a Ghz counter (EIP or other) and using mix Keys (shift + trigger key + number): if you want, I can give you the correct numbers.

==> if the prob appears over all bands: for me, it is a hardware prob.

That I have got on two 6759A : The A6 were defective (on the twice) and the A3 board (one time)

---> more probably the A6 boards if defective (COARSE LOOP) and drives the VCO Board (A3)
---> after, it is possible that is the A3 boards is defective ( VCO), and after other boards.

I have seen the manual on Ebay, but he does not sell outside of America :-(, and I can't get it...

You can looking-for "Wiltron 6737A 6737A-20 Maintenance Manual" on Ebay

Dan

Hi Karesz,

Great !

I have just done a mail to get the maintenance manual (it is the B series, but to make diags it is sufficient).

Dan

Hi Dan,

I didnt check it yet, but Artek has it possibly too_their are mostly some cheaper.
Otherwise you should/can ask **broken link removed** and check "sprotlink" too...
btw, wiltron is nowadays Anritsu.

Greetings, Karesz

Hi Karesz,

Thank you very much for your help.

I have checked all you give :)
--> Artek seems to have the maintenance manual for the 67xxb, but don't answer to my mail :-(
--> the others has the "operational manual", but not the maintenance (service manual).

Greetings

Dan.

Hi Karesz,

Thank you very much for your help.

I have checked all you give :)
--> Artek seems to have the maintenance manual for the 67xxb, but don't answer to my mail :-(
--> the others has the "operational manual", but not the maintenance (service manual).

Greetings

Dan.

Dan,
dont give it up_ I would repeat the mails in 3-4 weeks _or better, forwarded thes "old" ones for same addresses... :)
Wish nice Holidays!
Karesz

Karesz,

Thank you for your inducement .
Yes, with the time, these manual would be available....

Wish nice Christmas !
Greetings from France
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back