Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Logic behind biometric recognition using Matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xjnk

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello to all,

I am new to the DSP stuff and i'm required to implement a project using MATLAB to perform Biometric Recognition.

My backround is telecoms but i'm not sure from where to start. Can some body explain to me the basic logic behind recognition?

Thanks in advance,

Re: Q on Recognition

Well I do not know the perfect answer but since it is an unanswered question I will try to answer. Biometric Recognition is something that senses the muscles. This is similar to the touch screens. What I think is you should try to read the mathematics behind the touch screens or Biometric Recognition and try to implement with the help of that mathematical equation in Matlab.

Re: Q on Recognition

Thanks you for the reply. I will download your attached file and have a look at it. but I was looking for the logic of Recognition in simple words! is it based on simlpe crosscorrelation of vector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back