Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ground Moving Target Indication (GMTI) using Single Channel Synthetic Aperture Radar

Status
Not open for further replies.

engrumar86

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Respected Experts

I am a PhD Student in Aerospace Engineering with research on Control Systems. However, I am stuck in an Image Processing task for my PhD Topic. I have to perform Multi-core Graphical Processing Unit (GPU) based "Ground Moving Target Indication (GMTI) using Single Channel Syntetic Aperture Radar. The technique which I am allowed to use is Sum and Differrence (or sigma-delta) signal processing.

I am a hardworking person but I have zero experience of Image Processing. While I studied intensively in past one month, I am extremely confused with tremendous amount of termonologies involved in the relevant literature. Studying about each of these terms is taking huge amount of time too. I dont have any idea about which point to start with. Your guidance will be of great use for me, indeed.

What I will have is "Some SAR images of a scene with a few Moving Targets alongside the clutter". I need to process those images through Matlab or GPU Programming to extract the information about Moving Targets. So my end target is the Detection of Ground Moving Target through analysis of the SAR images data.

Thank you for reading this. I hope to get good response from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back