Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to do multiple clock synthesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

hover

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
generated clock synthesis

I have a question when I did a multiple clock synthesis.
There is a source clock and I want to generate 4 differernt clocks(1/4 frequency of source clock) from this source clock like the definiton in the datasheet of microchip PIC16C84. Can I use these generated clocks as synchronous enable signals to the following flip-flops? If I use these signals as clock signals, how I synthesis them?
Using create_generated_clock script?

synthesis care for generated-clocks

separate them into individual modules and synthesize them separately.

hover said:
I have a question when I did a multiple clock synthesis.
There is a source clock and I want to generate 4 differernt clocks(1/4 frequency of source clock) from this source clock like the definiton in the datasheet of microchip PIC16C84. Can I use these generated clocks as synchronous enable signals to the following flip-flops? If I use these signals as clock signals, how I synthesis them?
Using create_generated_clock script?

clock synthesis basic

Hi

You must be care about metastability problem in this situation.

tnx

synthesis multiple clock

hi all, if I have two clock ,and there is no relation between them , How to deal with them when syn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back