Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

All-07 programming problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

usefi5961

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all:
I have problem in programming tc584000f flash eeprom.when i load binary file and i want program it the green programming..... Indicator for long time flashes and counter windows remain in 00000 and nothing done,please help me what do i?in attachment i show printscreen of display.my system is pentium 5 and windows 98.
Best regards.

Attachments

• all07.bmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 45

It sounds like the TC584000 driver software has died.

The All-07 programmer is now ancient and well and truly obsolete, with zero support from hi-lo systems since about fifteen years ago.

There are still many of these programmers in use, I have one myself.
They were, and still are very popular.

There are several sites on the internet run by people that have collected many of the old DOS drivers, there are so many of them, you may have to hunt around to find the exact one you require.

Here is a link to one such site, there are many others.
**broken link removed**

Good luck !

Dear warpspeed:
Than you for support me,in reading and verifying this device no problem and it's work good only in programming device very long time programming message appear in monitor and you tell me maybe drivers tc584000 have problem?i download all-07 from digood.website but not answer.can you send me fresh driver for this device?
Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back