Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

place opt issue in icc

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrax747

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,

I am getting below error while doing place opt in icc.

Information: Running stand-alone coarse placer in a separate process using temp directory '/tmp'. (PSYN-605)
Information: Executable name is '/apps/tools/icc_v12/linux/syn/bin/rpsa_exec'. (PSYN-877)
Error: No physical cell pin OEB1 for logical cell SRAM32x256_1rw. (PSYN-410)
Error: No physical cell pin OEB1 for logical cell SRAM32x256_1rw. (PSYN-410)

my milkyway is correctly mapped.please help

Last edited by a moderator:

you probably have 2 views of the sram that are not equivalent. pin OEB1 is missing somewhere.

Hi

when i did ls on the sram milkyway folder there is only one FRAM and CELL view.but i have multiple lib_blk:1 files.Could you be more specific ? how to fix then ?

Hi

when i did ls on the sram milkyway folder there is only one FRAM and CELL view.but i have multiple lib_blk:1 files.Could you be more specific ? how to fix then ?

look closely. the error is pretty straightforward: one pin is missing. you need to have matching views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back