Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

arduino - bluetooth - clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy-igzp

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
I need some clarification guys
I want to create a project with arduino and a bluetooth shield, here is the idea, I want to connect the arduino with another device then make the device send data to some website,
for now I only have a non complete idea, I am not sure if the arduino can control devices such as phones, laptops. i figured to come here and ask for guidance, I want to send data from arduino to a phone and make the phone print that data somewhere online. can it be done?
i found that some shields are pretty easy to connect with a phone or a laptop but I couldn't find how to control them from the arduino, I only foundthe opposite. Apps with a terminal where you type the commands that are already programmed in the arduino. can anyone point me in the right direction?
I may only need to send a trigger to the App and generate the data inside the app.
and if I try to code a customized app, would i be able to get the signal from arduino? and would it be hard to code? I mean would I need to analyze the signal?, etc etc
looking forward for your positive response.

Status
Not open for further replies.