Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved]: LG CRT TV ROLLING DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friends,

The problem is if we switch ON the TV no problem, If we change to av no problem, If we play the video, then the problem is starting, like rolling and jumping. I have attached images of tv one by one, please give any suggestion. pho.jpgphot.jpg photo.jpg pl.jpgpo.jpg pol.jpg pp.jpg pp1.jpg

I do not understand.

Do you have any source connected to the antenna terminal at all? Most video and DTH bypass the tuner and use the AV input directly.

In the first screen photo, the screen is not rolling; what is the source? What is the photo on the left side? If you have two TVs side by side, please explain.

What is the source of the video (how you are connecting)? Same AV input? coming from a DVD player?

Dear Friends,

The problem is if we switch ON the TV no problem, If we change to av no problem, If we play the video, then the problem is starting, like rolling and jumping. I have attached images of tv one by one, please give any suggestion.View attachment 128645View attachment 128646 View attachment 128647 View attachment 128648 View attachment 128649 View attachment 128650 View attachment 128651 View attachment 128652

Dear Sir, The TV is only one. I have upload the images like that. When I connect to dth (av), the first image is showing, when I connect the DVD the next photos showing like that, The Dvd Player Menu Details showing well, But When I click the play button on DVD remote, Then the video is running like next photos..

- - - Updated - - -

The Problem is the DVD Player menu showing well, When I press the play button on DVD Remote, Then the movie is coming like this... I have attached the images again, If I connect dth also the same problem.

1. IMG_20160429_214850.jpg 2. IMG_20160429_213939.jpg 3. IMG_20160429_214002.jpg 4. IMG_20160429_214004.jpg 5. photo.jpg 6. pp.jpg7. pp1.jpg

Now I suspect that the origin of the problem may be in the DVD player. Do you get the same problem with the cable connection? Some component is getting overheated, I think.

Thanks for your quick reply sir,

We Don't have cable connection (we are not connecting anything in tuner), we have only dth (av port), DVD Player. I am getting same problem in both (DTH & DVD) connection. In Main board all the heatshink is getting hot (vertical, H.O.T & Power shink), I re-solder almost the whole Mainboard, As you said, I clean the crystal and re-soldered again. But No use.

Are the dvd's original or recorded copies ? Are they the same format as your TV ? NTSC and PAL are different formats, including horizontal scan rate.
Purchased movies have copyguard in the sync and if copied will quite often have sync problems.

How many cables are coming to the TV from the DVD? (Or DTH). The connection is marked as what? Remove all connecting cables and see if you can get the TV stable (some menu item may come using the remote)- most of these adjustments are made or coming from software. Check with the remote what are the parameters you can access. Then connect one cable at a time.

Thanks mitra,

We are using three cables, yellow(video), red & white (audio). same dth and dvd playing well in other TV. I changed the EEPROM IC (Memory IC), Now the problem solved little bit. That is, the rolling picture stopped, but the video standing down. What to do for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back