Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SD card read and write using SPI protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

What can I do?

Use a scope scope and measure alls involved signal lines.
Then see what´s happening.

If you need further help you should show us the scope picture.

Klaus

do you have the Device Control Interface codes of the FATfilesystem?

the code for the functions -disk_initialize() , disk_status() , disk_read , write ?

Have you tried with alternate SD card to do the same function? More over try to execute the code and capture the signals of all the four lines simultaneously using DSO to verify the operation.

Dear srizbf,

yes I did the same. I have written the code for the functions disk_initialize() , disk_status() , disk_read , write .

Also i have device control interface code taken from the url: http://elm-chan.org/fsw/ff/00index_e.html

Still there is no luck. Please help me.

The device control functions are defined in diskio.c file.
only diskio.h is given for generic controller in ffsample of the fatfs code.

Dear,

Its not happening. Please somebody help me. I stuck here with only one part that is SD card otherwise my entire project is ready. please some one help me.

diskio.c deals with the specific method of writing thro the ports.(spi)

this file is controller specific.
also , try
disk-initialise(0);
as first staement.

Dear,

I have written diskio.h and its fine. but still not be able to do the SD card programming. Please help me with it as this issue is running since from the long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.