Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless A/V systems: reviews...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buriedcode

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with those 2.4Ghz A/V senders. They're available ready made, or you can buy the modules, which conveniently have the video/audio as inputs in the Tx, and the same on the Rx. I believe there a both 13cm and 23cm versions. I'm going to try and use a pair of modules for data, possibly SPDIF (very similar electrical properties to video). So if anyone has used these modules for Video (their intended purpose) or any other signal I'd be grateful. I don't want to buy them only to find out I'd have to condition the signal with loads of complicated analogue stuff :) Basically, are they any good?

Thanks, as always, any replies are welcome.

BuriedCode.

The quality will varry from supplier to supplier.
If you go for products for example from VTQ Videotronik GMBH you will be satified.
Link to their new catalogue:
**broken link removed**
(see GigaLink, ProfiLink, SecurityLink, ..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back