Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to simulate SAR in CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

pragash

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,
i would like to do SAR simulation using CST. however, i couldnt find human body model in CST2015. they only have face model. does anyone come across this issue before?

hi Picachu,
you not answering my question. where to get SAR full human body phantom? if anyone have it, please share it here.

hi picachu,
you must be kidding me:-D

all i want his full human body phantom in CST! i know what human body phantom is! i dont need explanation on that.

if you have done CST simulation before, please point to me where to get full human body phantomin CST. looks like its not available in CST2015. is it available in CST2014 or other versions?

- - - Updated - - -

human.png

i have attached picture of human body phantom here. please let me know if anyone of you have it.

I'm facing a similar problem
I'm using CST 2014 and I have tried to use the available models there ( there are available models in 2014) however, when I try to insert it, it gives me an error that my code is wrong, and I do not understand what cost they mean
in 2015, have you looked at the import options?
I looked up phantoms online and found some options but wasn't sure how to use them
Here are the links:
https://www.itis.ethz.ch/virtual-population/virtual-population-cvip-vip/cvip3-and-vip1/

https://www.helmholtz-muenchen.de/amsd/service/scientific-services/index.html

If you figure out how to use them please help me
Good luck

hi there,
You should go to " template based post processing" and then choose 2D and 3D field results and then in the other tab choose SAR results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back