Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power line communications

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_shawky

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear all,
my graduation project is about power line communications i have some experiance in this field that i want to share it with every body and i wonder if any one has any information about power line modems that has high bit rate (Mega bps) they will mostly use ofdm please if you have any questions about the subject or have any info about my question replay this message

Try Maxim site:
h**p://www.maxim-ic.com/powerline.cfm
Data sheets on both ICs are available on request only but the started to offer evaluation kit ..

3years ago I tried to make a PLC telephone with TMS320VC5409 DSP, I used QAM and OFDM with 16 sub-carriers. the most problem I met is EMC.

dear okawa,

please send me all the data that you can regarding this issue on my e mail if you can or tell me where to find it (links or anything) im really disperate i want the way to implement and an illustration of that and examples or if you can find an implemented project (complete project) i would be very greatful

thanks again

:D hi sir,
i need your help i make plc with high data rate but i face problem
1- i need to have links to find ofdm dsp kit becouse i make search in yahoo or googel with out any thing they give me notes only i need datasheet to choose from it
2- the type of transformer used in high data rate that have 1:1 ratio not like adiuo &PULSE TRANSFORMER
please help me for this project

hi,
i thought high frequencies were not allowed to be hooked up onto power lines(to reduce emi). is it true??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back