Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help on circularly polarized slot antenna design in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abnor

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
Please, i'm reading a paper on a circularly polarized monopole antenna and the author has this results that i can't figure out how to generate.
I sent him a mail asking about it and he said i have to extract some results from hfss and then write a code in matlab to generate that plot.
My problem however, is, I don't know which result in HFSS i have to extract and import to matlab. I'll be very grateful if someone helps me figure it out.
below is the title of the results.
"amplitude ratios (i.e., Ex/Ey) of two orthogonal far fields in the +z direction and the simulated phase differences (PDs) between the two fields."

title of the paper is "Compact CPW-Fed Planar Monopole Antenna With Wide Circular Polarization Bandwidth" and the results i'm talking about is in Fig 2b.

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back