Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New at this, have an idea don't know how to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afonso AK's

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good day gods of electronics, i came to your humble forum for one thing, i wanna be a electronics geek, and to start i decided to make my frist ever spy cam, using a webcam that was on a laptop monitor, if any one cloud give me a tip like

Hey kid first start by learning this or that, so that i can then wire the thing and know what I'm trying to do, if there's already a topic on this i give my biggest apologies your forum is huge!

I would suggest you learn some elementary electronics before you jump into cameras, computers and interfacing. Just do an internet search for "basic electronics". There's TONS and TONS of stuff out there. Back when I was first learning electronics, we had to pass around stone tablets and look at cave drawings.

You don't say what you want to do with your camera, what you want to 'wire' it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back