Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[51] How to Connect HT12D (Decoder) IC with 89s52 micro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzy anxious

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI
I need your help badly
i m working on a project in which i wann to interface ht12d ic with micro at receiving end
Plz tell me how can i connect it with 89s52 micro.

Also i want to knw that HT12d ic can decode all type of encoders code?::oops:

HT12D can only be paired with HT12E
Read Datasheet It is mentioned there how to connect.

i hav read the data sheet and i m confused abt the oscillator(Rosc) used there on pin no 15 and 16... what value there shud be taken to operate the system.......

And i also want to knw why we are using 17 pin of decoder ic with the INTO interrupt in receiving side

follow the link
**broken link removed**

HI
i m working on a project in which i wann to interface ht12d ic with micro at receiving end
Plz tell me how can i connect it with 89s52 micro.
As others have already mentioned that the connection to the 89S52 is straight forward and it was in the datasheet of the HT12D decoder chip. The only thing you need to do is to understand the datasheet on how this chip works.

Also i want to knw that HT12d ic can decode all type of encoders code?::oops:

No, it can't. There are many type of encoding schemes like Philips RC5. Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba have their own schemes just to mention a few. And I guess HT12E / HT12D has their own schemes too,. So you can't have one HT12D to decode data sent from all other encoders.

Allen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back