Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guidance for use of MLA of Microchip

Status
Not open for further replies.

embpic

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need some guidance of Microchip Libraries for Applications for my projects bcoz whenever i try to use but i got problems
Every time that File missing , file is not found
Debug build of project `C:\Users\sagar\Desktop\Device - HID - Generic (LVR)\Firmware\USB Device - HID - Simple Custom Demo - C18 - PIC18F46J50 PIM.mcp' started.
Language tool versions: mpasmwin.exe v5.54, mplink.exe v5.00, mcc18.exe v3.47, mplib.exe v5.00
Preprocessor symbol `__DEBUG' is defined.
Sun Apr 06 13:39:16 2014
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Make: The target "C:\Users\sagar\Desktop\Device - HID - Generic (LVR)\Firmware\Objects\46J50 PIM\usb_descriptors.o" is out of date.
Executing: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\mplabc18\v3.47\bin\mcc18.exe" -p=18F46J50 /i"..\..\..\Microchip\Include" -I"." -I"C:\MCC18\h" "usb_descriptors.c" -fo=".\Objects\46J50 PIM\usb_descriptors.o" -D__DEBUG -Ou- -Ot- -Ob- -Op- -Or- -Od- -Opa-
C:\Users\sagar\Desktop\Device - HID - Generic (LVR)\Firmware\usb_descriptors.c:161:Error [1027] unable to locate './USB/usb.h'
C:\Users\sagar\Desktop\Device - HID - Generic (LVR)\Firmware\usb_descriptors.c:162:Error [1027] unable to locate './USB/usb_function_hid.h'
Halting build on first failure as requested.
Debug build of project `C:\Users\sagar\Desktop\Device - HID - Generic (LVR)\Firmware\USB Device - HID - Simple Custom Demo - C18 - PIC18F46J50 PIM.mcp' failed.
Language tool versions: mpasmwin.exe v5.54, mplink.exe v5.00, mcc18.exe v3.47, mplib.exe v5.00
Preprocessor symbol `__DEBUG' is defined.
Sun Apr 06 13:39:16 2014
BUILD FAILED

So plz give me guidance of how to use MLA's .
and i googled it but no any helpful information is got.

which MLA is used in your Project ?

which micro controller used ? And i think u have to set first of all in MPLAB IDE project\Select Language Tool Location and
project\Seclect Language Tool Suit . correctly and then After project\Build Option\Project in Directory Tab u have to add include search path and library search path .

and then after build . also i have same issue in my Pic32 device MLA used in first time .

and give me some more information of your main code here .

i am using PIC18f4550 pic controller and using Microchip Solutions v2012-10-15 MLA.
i have selected correct compiler and address also.

- - - Updated - - -

files.JPG

from those many files which files is to select for pic18f4550 pic.

have u changed the controller in Mplab ide Configure\Select device ?

Status
Not open for further replies.