Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to look for smd bidirectional/antiparallel smd led in farnell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironic

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

Basic question:
I would like to get a bicolor smd led (green/red) but i would like it to have just two pins, as i need it to check polarity thus i do not need to turn both leds at once.

Is there a more specific name to look for it in farnell as i can only find 3 or 4 pins versions that complicate assembly?

Regards

Use a led with 4 pin.Short the opposit pins(one's anode with others cathode). Then you will have only 2 pins to connect and by applying voltage with different polarity you will be able to select any one led to turn on.(not both of them with the same time).

Last edited:

i am using more than data acquisition system with Ethernet interface.How can i synchronous these system. Explain the method with NTP protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.