Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wher can I find the default value of the iinstance parameter of BSIM model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bujianhui

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Wher can I find the default value of the instance parameter of BSIM model?such as AS, AD ,SA, SB.

Re: Wher can I find the default value of the iinstance parameter of BSIM model?

AFAIK there are no default values for AS, AD ; they have to be given for every single MOSFET. Sometimes they are given (or calculated from w and a fixed parameter) in a callable subcircuit:
Code:
.subckt mm_nmos d g s b w=0u l=0u as='2*0.42e-6*w' ad='2*0.42e-6*w' ps='4*0.42e-6+2*w' pd='4*0.42e-6+2*w' nrd=0 nrs=0 mltm=1

SA & SB values have default values "0" (zero) in the original BSIM model (s. PDF below), or in some cases get extracted values in the individual models from the fab/foundry. View attachment BSIM470_Manual_p166.pdf

Re: Wher can I find the default value of the iinstance parameter of BSIM model?

Thank you very much!
AFAIK there are no default values for AS, AD ; they have to be given for every single MOSFET. Sometimes they are given (or calculated from w and a fixed parameter) in a callable subcircuit:
Code:
.subckt mm_nmos d g s b w=0u l=0u as='2*0.42e-6*w' ad='2*0.42e-6*w' ps='4*0.42e-6+2*w' pd='4*0.42e-6+2*w' nrd=0 nrs=0 mltm=1

SA & SB values have default values "0" (zero) in the original BSIM model (s. PDF below), or in some cases get extracted values in the individual models from the fab/foundry. View attachment 87903

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back