Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Individual LED controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimcanswim

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, not sure if this is the place for this, I am new here.

I am trying to control about 50 Led's individually. I want to find a controller that I can assign unique flashing sequences to each led. Is anyone able to advise what I need?

Thanks

Andrew

You need to give us more parameters, like sequences set up remotely via a network/set up at LED and switched on/off. All LEDs in one place? Speed of flash?, number of discrete steps in length of flash. Thats a few I can think of, there are more I'll bet.
Frank

I would suggest you a computer connected to a bunch of DMX controllers. That way you can even dim every diode the way you want and duration you need.
There are some free programs thet will let you to accomplish that task.

Recently I made a kind of panel consisting of 2048 white LEDs, but it came at hefty price. 512 microcontrollers, 128 transceivers, An sACN->4xDMX interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back