Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pattern recognition using ARM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmmed Razu

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have taken pattern recognition (like face recognition or any arm of body) as my thesis. I have to implement this using ARM (LPC1768 or others). i have searched much in internet and found different algorithm and eigenface method. I am not clear how can i do this. Suggest me.

please explain your problem with more details.

I want to design a hardware that will be able to recognize an object like a book i.e, i want give some artificial intelligence to hardware. i am using lpc1768 ARM and OV7670 camera , SD card for this purpose.

pls help me

good morning everyone..,I planned to do a project on cmos camera..,i need a circuit diagram for interfacing TCM8230MD or TCM8240MD with ARM7 microcontroller..,guys plsssss help me...,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back