Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

like photonic crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bel ami

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
in modeling of a nano wire array that periodicity embedded in matrix, with scattering matrix method what should i do? i don't understand how to layered them
please help me
is there any similar code for that?
this wires is ferromagnet and i want to calculate magneto optical activity of them

u can use any FEM simulation software, HFSS or COMSOL, with proper material properties...
or if you want your own code, there are a bunch of inverse scattering methods out there for layered structures.

Thanq so much, is there any similar code for that in internet? If it is possible please give me their links. Thanx again

Thanq so much, is there any similar code for that in internet? If it is possible please give me their links. Thanx again

it is not hard to write a similar code. check this out:
R. Feced, et al IEEE J. Quantum Electron. 35, 1105 346 (1999).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back