Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

phase firing angle at89s52

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagusdj

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey guys.

I would like to control an exhaust fan 220 vac that will vary the speed by the reading of smoke sensor. The fan is 50Hz and only 1 speed (1 phase i suppose?)

Let step a side with the sensor. The varying speed will be occurred when I turn off and on the fan in a certain time. For the switching for lamp dimmer or fan controller it popular with optocoupler and triac.

I am very new to this things, and I saw somebody used optocoupler with zero crossing (eg. MOC 303x) and the other is non ZC (eg. MOC 302x). For the inductive load such as my exhaust fan it requires Snubber/ resistor&capacitor in series.

What is the different of that 2 kinds of optocoupler? (with ZC or not)
Which will be better for my project?

Is there any link/blog/circuit that you guys have related to simple circuit of controlling fan using 8051? I know there is plenty, but I just feel un-clear. If there is any simple circuit or practice you can suggest me to exercise about that topic, I will be very grateful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back