Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question on In-channel selectivity test

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhandari

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

While going over the in-channel selectivity test case for LTE base station in 3GPP TS 36.141 (Ver 9.6.0) I am not able to understand the meaning of following paragraph (Section 7.4.4.2) despite my best efforts:

1) Adjust the signal generator for the wanted signal as specified in Table 7.4-1 for Wide Area BS, in Table 7.4-2 for Local Area BS and in Table 7.4-x for Home BS on one side of the FC.
2) Adjust the signal generator for the interfering signal as specified in Table 7.4-1 for Wide Area BS, in Table 7.4-2 for Local Area BS and in Table 7.4-x for Home BS at opposite side of the FC and adjacent to the wanted signal.

FC according to 3GPP spec represents Carrier Center Frequency. I am not clear what is meant by - adjusting wanted signal on one side of Fc and interfering signal on opposite side of FC. I would think that wanted signal should be centered at FC.

Any comments would be helpful.

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back