Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Are there any great books about analog electronics out there that you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

q-bertsuit

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!

I have taken some electronics courses, digital and analog, and I'm interested in studying more on my own. Some of the things i missed in the analog courses in particular, was more practical stuff. A lot of the stuff I learned I feel there is a gap between the theory and applying it to something practical.

I'd like to get some tips for books to study on my own. I don't mind if it contains more mathematics and theory than just a bunch of DIY projects. I'd like to really understand what's going on in the examples.

If you know of any books about any subject within analog electronics you think others would learn from, I would love to hear about them.

Thanks!

"The art of electronics" by Horowitz and Hill is a really good book, if you don't already have it.

I believe "Designing Audio Power Amplifiers" by Bob Cordell is very good too. The scope may seem a bit narrow, but it is all about practical analogue design.

I think one of the best books on analog circuitry and design is Electronics a top-down approach to computer aided circuit design by Allan Hambley.

Thank you both, I'll take a look at amazon:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back