Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xilinx file extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivlsi

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,

Where can I get all the Xilinx File Extensions description? Is there such doc from Xilinx? I did a search on the web, but found only partial lists.

Do anyone have a complete list of the Xilinx file extensions with their meaning and wanna share it/

Thank you in advance

Hello

If you can post some of those extenstions that you want to know you can post it may be some one can share what they know about them.

Well I do not know of course all but those which I know I am willing to share if you can post

Okay, for example, DCP, JOU, NGC, XDEF extensions.
Again, I'm really wondered that Xilinx did not not prepared some doc, which explain all their files extensions.
Thank you anyway for your wellness to share your knowledge.

Well

among these I know only ngc file,

This is the Netlist file made by the synthesis tool XST.

Well for the others try this...

In the ISE, click HELP -> software manuals -> then among all software manuals that open click on coomand line Tools user guide -> appendix A

There you will find about the files, some files have extensions' meanings as well, but all of them explain what the purpose is...

May be you find that helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back