Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

chinese tiger generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmunie

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want fix my tg950 its not producing power capacitor is working ok produces only 25ACV instead of 240v pls help

i want fix my tg950 its not producing power capacitor is working ok produces only 25ACV instead of 240v pls help

What happen, when he stop to give full voltage? Did you notice slower speed of engine? Did you use some electrical tools with electromotor ?

the m/c is new 1 month old. i was not around when this happened. ithink its an overload. i slightly understand about generators so i took my digital meter and checked over the capacitor and the windings. i found that the green winding has a resistance of 1 but yellow and red windings have resistances of 10. and 11 respectively. what could be the problem?

Maybe you measure battery charging winding if this small generator have it, usualy have. That is used to charge 12V battery for car. Often this output have higher voltage then 15 or 18V, and manufacturer also says that you should use some voltage regulator between generator and battery.

Check with battery light when generator is off, state of shaft which connecting electrical generator with gasoline motor, visualy check is there some c r a c ck. :???:

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.