Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to plot 3D plot for cubic and quadratic inequality expression

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohkha

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi buds,
I am trying to plot 3D plot for expression : (-b^3+b^2+4*b*c-12*d-3*b-3 < 0) and 4*b^3*d-b^2*c^2-18*b*c*d+27*d^2+4*c^3 < 0 (three unknown variables). I basically wants intersection (overlapping region) between these two plots. Kindly recommendation me any software which will do this.

cheers
sohail

what you can do is....first solve the b c and d assuming equality condition of zero by analytical means....use matlab or octave...... then vary the varilable for b,c,d in the same range of value....

Good Luck

Just now i tried maple to do this. and it works. Although Matlab have a function (plot:: inequality) for plotting inequalities start away. But unfortunately I dont have R2012a version of Matlab. Anyways thanks for suggestion. regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back