Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multiple SMPS Voltages

Status
Not open for further replies.
why i have to up the frequency till 2 mhz???

Pol , are you familiar with 2nd order filter basics ? e.g cut off frequency and .... ?
Oh i think i told you a thing wrong ! 3db is for first order filters , sorry , if you saw 6 db decreasing ,( because this is 2nd order filter ) you can say that is cut off frequency .
Respect
Goldsmith

the output has generated the voltage,
but when i give the load, the voltage down until 3 volt from 13 v...

what cause it???

can anybody tel me about the relation between turns ratio, frequency and the size of the transformer???

guide me plzzzzzzzzz

now i m planning to make a UPS based on switch mode power supply.

can anyone guide me in Auxiliary Power Supply for charger (AC TO DC)

Dear Muhammad
Hi
What was the result of your latest project ? successfully ?
Anywhere , Where is your problem , now ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

@goldsmith

My previous project is 100% working well. im very happy for that. becz on that, im planning for new project and for that purpose i need ur help

i'm very happy too , because you could do your project successfully .
Well , now , what is your problem , if you explain , your problem , i'll be happy to help you .
Best Luck
Goldsmith

there is not such problem. just plan to start new project of UPS. planning to make about 600W to 1KW UPS. dont have much such experience of making such things

Humm . no problem ! how much is your input voltage for UPS ? and how much is your out put voltage and current ?

my input voltage would be 12VDC and output will be 220 to 250 VAC. if i go for 600W, the current would be 2.5 - 2.7A and if go for 1KW, thn the current would be 4A

well , you can use an H bridge or push pull converter ( if your power was higher than this , you couldn't implement it with push pull , simply ) to increase your voltage , ( i think H bridge is good for your project ) ( increase it up to 311 VDC ) and then another H bridge , but without transformer , and then an LPF ( butter worth family ) and then a feed back loop from your out put to your first stage ( you should rectify and filter your feed back voltage ) . the command signal of 2nd stage will be an SPWM .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

i hv studied the whole design of HOMEAGE. the boost section involve input center tap and output is simple with diode bridge. for inverter H bridge

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

can u just tell me what frequency should i use to do this

For what ? for carrier of 2nd stage or first stage , ( Frequency of SMPS) ?
Kind Wishes
Goldsmith

ofcourse 1st part. step-up the voltage upto 311v as u said. i dont know what should be the appropriate frequency for this purpose. remember about the watt. i need upto 1000W.

Thx
Regard
Muhammad Ali

my ferrit trafo has a nuosie like a clock walk....
what cause it?

i use the sg 3524 to make my konverter topologi flyback be automaticly for the output 13,8 v,and i= 0,5 A...
HELP ME....

Dear Muhammad
Hi
If you are using current mode topologies , you'de better to decrease your frequency e.g 100KHZ . and for carrier frequency of latest stage , i suggest you to use 50KHZ , triangle wave , as carrier .
Best Events
Goldsmith

---------- Post added at 17:59 ---------- Previous post was at 17:57 ----------

And dear pol
As muhammad suggested , you can use snubber network . but there are some other ways too , such as creating a littler gap space in your core or use a proper glue .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.