Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mosfet switching circuit design in converters

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartekus

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i can say i am beginner at power electronics.
Could u suggest me any books or tutorials; about how to learn mosfets switching circuit design?
and designing control circuit of converters, inverters
when i study power electronics it is ok, but there is many unfilled point in books, like how i will switch mosfet, how i will control output..
THanks a lot
Regards

thanks a lot for your fast answer,
at this link **broken link removed**
page 5, on the circuit to switch mosfet, there is a source Vdrv, how can i supply it, how a source is it in reality?

SEMIKRON Application manual is good.
**broken link removed**

Power semiconductor companies have good manuals.

You can use programmable devices anywhere you want provided you know how to program them. The advantage of using programmable devices is that they give you a whole lot more control with a less complicated circuit (usually), through the software programming. In doing this, you also eliminate a lot of discrete components.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Status
Not open for further replies.